History of the Second World War in Ambleteuse
- CD 940 – 62164 Ambleteuse
- Tél : 03 21 87 33 01
- Fax : 03 21 87 35 01
- Email : email@example.com
- Open from 1st April to 15th October
- Opening time Season : 1st April to 15th October – 9.30 AM to 6.00 PM. Week-end 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM – 15th June to 31st August to 7 PM.
- Out of season : week-end and on appointment for groups.
- Reduced entrance fee for children aged 7 to 14.
- Free for children under 7.
- Special rates for groups over 20 people.
Car park, toilets. Access for disabled people (car-park, toilet facilities). Souvenir Shop (free entrance). Military surplus and collectables, model kits, bookshop, fresh drinks and many other items…
Discover ail the story of the second world war at the museum of AMBLETEUSE. Thousands of items displayed. Permanent displays dramatically recreating the various campaigns.
A video film about the battle of NORMANDY in a typical 40’s cinema.